CASE MANAGER RN - POPULATION HEALTH CLINICAL SERVICESApply Email Job Current employees click here Job ID PRO0021R Date posted 12/04/2018
Job DescriptionPosition: Case Manager- RN
The Case Manager provides ongoing outreach and focused care management services for a diverse population of high priority, complex patients. Individualized patient education around disease prevention, chronic disease management, care transitions, and health plan benefits is provided. This position works collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team of professionals responsible for optimizing the patient care plan. Develops effective relationships with in-network, out-of-network practices and care team members to improve care coordination and patient outcomes. Accountable for achieving productivity, quality, and cost containment targets.
- Identifying needs and planning training and development programs to ensure consistent population health and care management processes.
- Ensures clinical competency and skills assessment is completed annually for clinical staff. Provides support for staff that require remediation or additional training to achieve compliance.
- Develops training programs consistent with evidenced based guidelines and status of staff.
- Works in collaboration with Quality Improvement to establish documentation standards, recommended workflows, and policies and procedures for clinical staff.
- Identifies quality improvement initiatives, and works collaboratively with practice staff to establish goals to improve clinical outcomes.
- Responsible for maintaining current skills through self-development and relevant education. Identifies trends and responds proactively to changes in the health care market place.
- Maintains compliance with governmental and regulatory agencies, including CMS and commercial insurers.
Education and Experience:
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: UPN1-10032-POP HEALTH CLINICAL SERVICES
Shift: Day Job